113 – Time For A Change
Main talking points include:
Why this podcast was started…
- Growing my agency
- Finding likeminded marketing consultants and professionals
- Starting to build that “personal brand”
What’s happened over the last 2.5 years:
- WHO I serve has changed (a little)
- HOW I serve them has changed A LOT
Since starting the podcast, I’ve “doubled-down” into SEO.
Through doing this, supporting agency owners has become more applicable than general “marketers”.
Building Recurring Revenue
- Been doing it in every agency I’ve ever worked in
- Done it for:
- The Charity / Third Sector
- In Ecommerce
- For Lead Generation
- Building MRR was the PRIMARY focus when I started my agency, SO…, and in around 7 months I had a MRR based to cover ALL my costs, and that’s never changed.
So what’s going to change…
- Not going to give you the full story here (this is a cliffhanger!)
- Changes WILL be coming in the next few weeks and months.
- There will still be high-quality, actionable advice
- The focus will be more at agencies, rather than marketers
- The content will have more input on recurring revenue – but it will still always be actionable.
Its time for a change… and I hope you’ll join me on the journey 🙂
Join our Facebook Group!