099 – Lesson learned from launching a productised service
May 18, 2020
Main talking points include:
It’s been 6 weeks since SEOHive was launched. What are the biggest things I’ve learned in that time?
- Launching a productised service isn’t HARD, IF you have someone who knows how the productisation process works.
- Launching a productised services isn’t that EASY, you need to model all the eventualities
- There is less commitment to a productised service than you may think
- You can’t communicate enough with your new clients
- Having a set scope makes things so much easier, and having these laid out so the expectation is uniform is perfect for systematising your workflow (and giving you space to sleep at night!)
Join our Facebook Group!
Please follow and like us: