037 – How Entrepreneurs ‘Do’ Marketing
Nicole is an award-winning Travel & Sales Consultant and Travel Business Development Coach with over 15 years of travel marketing and sales experience. Her expertise has taken her all over the world and her newest venture sees her helping solo entrepreneurs compete with the big hitters in the travel marketing space.
In this episode, Nicole and I unpack the truths behind how entrepreneurs market themselves and how an objective view of the target market can help solo entrepreneurs and small businesses compete well above their weight.
Main talking points include:
- Why and how entrepreneurs should market themselves
- Becoming fearless in your marketing space
- That done is better than perfect
- Some of the lengths entrepreneurs go to market themselves
- Marketing yourself doesn’t need to be expensive or complicated
Connect With Nicole:
Join our Facebook Group!