We’re at episode 20 – it’s here!
In this episode I look at the lessons I’ve learnt from podcasting regularly over the past 6 months, and the effect the podcast has had upon my business.
Main talking points include:
- Why I started – creating content regularly – and blogging didn’t work
- Podcasting is FUN!
- Consistency is HARD
- I meet great people – guests and listeners
- I learn LOADS from experts in their industries
- It helps my business – and it changed my business
- Starting a podcast is hard – it feels really weird and vulnerable
- Starting a podcast is easy – from a technical point of view anyway
- Watching the stats is futile
- The FB group brings the podcast alive
- It’s here to stay…
Connect With Pete:
Join our Facebook Group!
Please follow and like us: