In this episode, we meet Paul Lacey – founder and developer at The Dickiebirds Studio, user experience and WordPress Design and Development Agency in the UK. We talk about how prioritising user experience throughout a web project (or even retrofitting it to an existing website) can have a massive impact on your business.
Main talking points include:
Why user experience is so essential to business
- How to integrate a process such as this into a new business / freelance venture
- Stages of designing through User Experience:
- #1 – Define the strategy and some deliverable goals
- #2 – Research your audience – creating your personas and then good and bad scenarios for the personas to create user flows
- #3 – Gather the personas as an audience (or audience segments) and put a digital marketing strategy together to reach the audience(s)
- #4 – Design and build the project based on your research to date
- #5 – “traditional” growth hacking (split testing)
Connect with Paul:
Website: The Dickiebirds Studio
Join our Facebook Group!