070 – Introducing the Bible of Repurposing Content
Amy Woods is an expert in content repurposing and the founder of Content 10x. She helps online content creators grow their audience by maximizing their return on every piece of content that they create. Content 10x provide content repurposing services to podcasters, video content creators and bloggers.
Amy is also the host of The Content 10x Podcast, where she teaches all that you need to know about repurposing your content! She is the author of the book Content 10x: More Content, Less Time, Maximum Results.
Amy lives in Manchester, England and before setting up as an entrepreneur she spent 13 years as a management consultant, working on post-M&A restructuring for Fortune 500 companies.
Main talking points include:
Content 10x – a repurposing agency.
- Growing the team
- Content 10X Toolkit (it’s coming!)
Content 10x – THE BOOK:
- A resource guide – the “Bible” of content repurposing
- The systems, processes, budgets for repurposing
How to get the most out of the content we create both in terms of intellectual value and time.
The book covers:
- Social Media
- Live streams
- eBooks / Books
- Flash Briefings
- Speaking at events
- Repurposing time
It also covers:
- Places you can get help
- How you can review your archives of content
- How to make the most out of your time
The process of repurposing INTO a book…
- Amy had around 50 different episodes of podcasts that had already been repurposed
- Sit down and figure out the structure of the book
- Cross-reference existing content into the structure of the book – where are the gaps?
Amy was able to spot the gaps in the content she’d already created – she then created the external content BEFORE creating the chapter in the book.
Understanding the reasons WHY YOU are writing the book
- A book-sized business card?
- Or a bestseller?
Connect With Amy:
Join our Facebook Group!