Main talking points include:
Prefer to watch this show? Subscribe to the YouTube Channel!
#1 – look inwards – "What do YOU want?"
- What type of lifestyle do you want?
- What interests you?
- How much money do you want to make?
- Do you want to be in a location?
- Do you want staff?
- How will it serve you?
#2 – where can I make a difference?
- What is your skill set, and how can that commercial impact on businesses?
#3 – do any of my points above line up?
- If no, what industries are cash rich?
- Financial Services
- (Industries that are used to spending money to make money)
#4 – create my proposition (and my product / service)
- How can I help you, and why thats a benefit to you
- How we work together over time (recurring and non-recurring options)
- Do this to MVP level
#5 – network
- Content creation, SEO, email funnels are all good, but they're not fast
- Meeting people face-to-face IS fast
- Be clear about what you do (and do NOT) do
#6 - make sales
- So far, everything is just theory – an idea doesn't work until someone buys it.
- With 5 customers I can start to make improvements
- With 10 customers I can start to make processes
- With 20 customers I can start to delegate (if I want)
- Do something towards making a sale EVERY DAY.
#7 - review, refine, rescope, repeat
- When it feels right
- Does it deliver?
- Does it work for me?
- Does it work for them?
- Is my price right?
- Can I be more efficient?
- How do I serve more people?
- When do I review again? <- This is my target
#8 - keep an eye on company value
- Will I EVER want to sell it?
- If so, this needs to operate away from me – always keep that in mind
Join the Facebook Group