As with everything you need to apply the 80:20 rule – AI can get you 80% of the way there, but you still need to do the other 20% (thanks Bob Gentle for the inspiration here).
  • Marketing
  • Social media
  • Meeting summaries
Externally / with clients
  • Keyword clustering
  • Content ideas & briefs
  • Content Structures
  • Social Media Ideas / Posts
  • Content Summaries
  • Meta Descriptions
  • Meta Titles
  • Custom imagery
AI tools we're using:


Join our Facebook Group!


    © Copyright Wavelong Ltd 2022 trading as www.peteeveritt.com / RetainFM // Privacy & Cookies

    linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram