069 – Finding a work / life balance that works for you
Founder of Angled Crown, the Agency Trailblazer Podcast and Agency Transformation Live – Lee Jackson talks about the process he underwent to create a business that works FOR him, so he can be with his family when they NEED him.
Main talking points include:
- Understanding what you WANT so that you can make your work fit around your life, not vice versa.
- Defining what success looks like for you, and then working back from there to make decisions
- Life is too short – what quality of life are you modeling to your family?
- Making small decisions that have a big impact
- Set working hours
- Travel with your family
- Creating Processes
- Focusing on work being done, not working all day
- Increasing prices to reflect the value of your time
- Bring that ethos to your staff and sales
- Be nimble with overheads
- Stop comparing yourself to other people
- These changes take time – be prepared to work HARDER for a short time to achieve the work / life balance you desire
Connect With Lee:
Join our Facebook Group!