Main talking points include:
Where to start for a client that has NO SEO budget.
Here's the formula:
- Write about your main product or service in full from start to finish.
- Make sure you have sub-sections to your content (ideally 6-8 sections)
- Don't go into granular depth in any of your sub-sections
- Make sure this has the main title in the URL, meta title and description
- Ideally 2000-3000 words
- For each of your sub-sections, write another blog post – this time going into FULL detail about each section, and writing it in the words you would explain it to a customer.
- At least 1000 words, but these can be as long as you like.
- Include internal links (at least two, no more than four) back to the main service page you wrote in point 1 on the keyword you optimised for in point 1.
- Go and update that service page with links back to your topic posts, again linking on keywords
- Make sure every page has a mechanism for people to enquire, get in touch, sign up or buy
- Share each post/page on social media – you can share more than once on some social platforms too!
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 for each service you run – starting with the most profitable, then working your way down.
Book – They Ask You Answer – Marcus Sheridan