In this episode, we meet consultant product launch manager Tyler Bream. Tyler deep dives into the process for launching a product and the priorities to consider when you’re trying to sell something online.
Main talking points include:
- A damage assessment
- The marketing doesn’t fit the product
- The process is broken
- Bad copywriting / difficult conversion process
- Follow a product launch process
- Develop some high-level teaching content to generate trust with your list (the pre-pre-launch)
- Different types of launches:
- Email Launch
- Webinar Launch
- Video Launch
- Roll out the product
- People dream about what they don’t have – you don’t sell the product, you sell the benefit.
- EMail is where it’s at – because it converts 10x better than social media… Simple!
- Although its harder to start a conversation this way, it’s more profitable
- When you announce your product you don’t need to sell it straight away…
Connect with Tyler:
Join our Facebook Group!